- RSS Channel Showcase 8816830
- RSS Channel Showcase 6629556
- RSS Channel Showcase 5966028
- RSS Channel Showcase 9106943
Articles on this Page
- 03/05/14--05:00: _Two Sangrur farmers...
- 05/12/14--06:00: _Sangrur district to...
- 06/19/14--06:00: _33% water samples t...
- 08/27/14--06:00: _Sharp decline in wa...
- 09/15/14--06:00: _HC tells Barnala mu...
- 11/23/14--05:00: _39% water samples f...
- 06/17/15--06:00: _High level of alumi...
- 07/16/15--06:00: _117 MW solar projec...
- 09/22/15--06:00: _Judgement of the Na...
- 10/27/15--06:00: _Sangrur district wi...
- 06/17/16--06:00: _Peasants battle cry...
- 07/05/17--06:00: _Judgement of the Na...
- 02/28/18--05:00: _Heavy metal contami...
- 05/11/18--06:00: _Death in the midst ...
- 03/05/14--05:00: Two Sangrur farmers awarded for innovation
- 05/12/14--06:00: Sangrur district tops in rice yield for second year
- 06/19/14--06:00: 33% water samples taken from govt schools fail test
- 08/27/14--06:00: Sharp decline in water table
- 09/15/14--06:00: HC tells Barnala municipal body to ensure cleanliness
- 11/23/14--05:00: 39% water samples from govt schools in Sangrur fail safety test
- 06/17/15--06:00: High level of aluminium found in water samples
- 07/16/15--06:00: 117 MW solar projects become operational in Punjab
- 10/27/15--06:00: Sangrur district witnesses record 403 dengue cases
- 06/17/16--06:00: Peasants battle cry for land in Punjab
- 05/11/18--06:00: Death in the midst of plenty- Farmer suicides in Punjab
Two farmers of Sangrur district have been awarded for adoption of innovative agricultural techniques and commercialisation of agriculture. Tirath Singh of Sandaur village in Ahmedgarh block and Jagdeep
Sangrur district tops the state in rice yield per hectare and the total production during the Kharif 2013-14 season. This was revealed by the statistician of the Punjab Agriculture Department. The findings
Availability of potable water in schools, especially in rural areas, is a major problem. Students of many schools have no other option but to drink water having bacteriological contamination and high fluoride
Deficient rainfall in the state has led to a sharp decline in the water table. It may take years to make up for the loss by way of natural recharging, even if the monsoon is normal next year.
The Punjab and Haryana High Court has told the Barnala Municipal Council to ensure proper cleanliness of the town in future. The directions came after a Division Bench of the High Court was told that the
Out of 146 samples of drinking water collected from government schools in Sangrur district, 57 have failed laboratory tests. These had been collected by the health authorities in the last 10 months (January
Can cause dementia and other neurological problems
The toxic metal, aluminium, has been found more than the permissible limit in the drinking water samples tested by the government water quality testing
SANGRUR: Punjab on Thursday became the first state to operationalize 117-megawatt solar power projects following inauguration of 10.50-MW solar power plant at Sangatpura village near Lehragaga town of
Judgement of the National Green Tribunal (Principal Bench, New Delhi) in the matter of Parminder Singh Vs. Punjab PCB & Ors dated 23/09/2015 regarding pollution caused by M/S Matharu Chemical Industries,
The number of dengue cases in Sangrur district has crossed 400.
As per official information, out of 1,092 suspected dengue cases, as many as 403 have tested positive to date in the district.
An Investigation into police and landlord repression of land struggle by dalit peasants in villages of Sangrur District of Indian Punjab.
Judgement of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Gurcharan Singh Matharu Vs Parminder Singh & Others dated 06/07/2017. This is a Review Application filed by Gurucharan Singh Matharu against
The present study was planned with an objective to detect the level of heavy metals in feathers of House Crow from agrifield areas of district Ludhiana and Sangrur. In feathers of House Crow, 8 heavy
There remain misconceptions regarding farmer suicides. There is a need to set right these erroneous ideas based on scientific studies that have been conducted seeking to devise solutions to address the